Friday, February 5, 2010

Zen Zone

Zen Zone - Comfy Corner - Peaceful Place - My At-Home-Getaway...

I've switched around some space in order to hear better my creative muse (space? hearing? how do they go together? synesthesia! love that word!!! maybe that's my Muse's name? yes!).

Anyway, moved stuff around and played with other stuff and - voilá! second bedroom becomes my writing /creative space.
my writing space! 
including the collage I'm using as inspiration
books! books! books!
have I mentioned I love books?
this includes journals
again, writing space - this time with carved st. cecilia (by one of my church members)
she's the patron saint of poets (among other things)!
same again with prayer shawl
I love this spot
some goddess pieces, 2 journals I collaged, and my dragon candle with "wand" (stick)


ye olde Collage Closet

...
Haven't gotten a good pic of my Knitting Nook (aka, where I sit in a corner in a comfy pleather chair and read/journal/knit/etc)


Kendra has also created creative space this week!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

LOVE IT! Looks like you need to stock your wine rack! :) The goddess pieces are awesome. Looks so comfy for writing thinking dreaming creating.