Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Animals on Earth Day

I foolishly thought my Earth Day observation had ended when the sun went down. I had ridden my bike to work (carrying my skirt and blouse in a backpack - thank heaven for Downy Wrinkle Release spray!) and offered gratitude to Creator "For the Beauty of the Earth".

THEN, this evening I brought my friends' doggie home to stay for a few days while they travel. Never fear, all is well! But who knew that an avowed cat person could ever appreciate the ways of the canine?

Our 2 cats, however, are holding their assessment for a while yet. In fact, one literally tiptoed in slow motion around the edge of the room, hoping not to grab the pooch's attention. The other one has been in a staring match with him... one looking around the corner of the coffee table, and the other offering a straight-on contemplation.

Do you think 2 days is enough to get them rolling on the floor together? 
We'll see...

No comments: