Friday, April 2, 2010

The Adventures of Coffee Cat (for KT)

Holy Week.
It's been a rough week (I know, I know, it was rougher for Jesus), so I decided to take myself on an un-holy, lazy afternoon with Coffee Cat.
Here is what we did.

We headed out...

 to find some caffeine at the usual places...
but sadly, Plymouth only had decaf shots! So we continued our search...
and first passed by Starbucks (too corporate for a wandering day like today)...
then Cups (because Kendra wasn't there)...

and we settled in at Cuppy's (where I'd never been before!). After hanging out for a while, Coffee Cat was wired...
so we went to work off the caffeine at Rolland Moore Park. Coffee Cat exhausted himself...
so he slipped into his cat carrier. I had errands to run...
which Coffee Cat didn't mind sharing...
and he even brought a catnip treat home to share. 

It was a good day. 

1 comment:

Kendra said...

these are great. i was with you in spirit. :)