Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dragon in the Light

I'm a dragon-spirit. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Oh, and I'm a Christian minister. Of the progressive/liberal variety, of course.

And I've been on a pink kick lately - thus the rosy background choice. As I was wrestling with a sermon today at the library (more to come on that), I realized that I was writing with a pink pen, drinking from a pink water bottle, listening to an iPod with a pink cover ... and my favorite pants ('though I wasn't wearing them) are the same shade of pink. 

So the Pink Dragon it is! (If you know me, can you please start calling me that for my nom de plume).

First crack at a blog here. Doing it for me. Me and the Spirit. She's been calling me to write more. For me. For her. For the people I love (that would be YOU). So I am here. I'm still not sure what I'll do here, but here goes...

No comments: